Cart $0.00 0

Please sign up for the course before starting the lesson.

  A Broker Operating Authority   What is an Operating Authority? Motor Carriers & Freight Brokers are both required to have an active operating authority. Depending on the type of authority, the FMCSA grants an operating authority referred to as an “MC,” “FF,” or “MX”. Unlike the USDOT application, a company may need to obtain […]

Back to: How to Broker Freight > Start a Broker Business